A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
We are looking for an energetic, driven, and passionate Sponsorship Coordinator to join our team for an upcoming soccer tournament!
Under the supervision and coordination of the Tournament Director, the Sponsorship coordinator will:
- Edit and update the sponsorship tier levels
- Reach out to local businesses for tournament sponsorship opportunities
- Work with the Publicity Coordinator on marketing materials
- Ensure all sponsorship commitments are being met by the tournament
- Follow up on all sponsorship leads and opportunities
- Execute sponsorship outreach plan alongside the Publicity Coordinator and Tournament Director
You must be comfortable speaking to all size groups of people from one-on-one, to larger crowds. You must also be comfortable networking and establishing relationships with local business owners and driven to search for new sponsorship opportunities. You must also have a passion for AYSO and its mission.
This position can certainly be done remotely if you have reliable access to internet and phone, although a Pacifica or Bay Area, CA resident is preferred as you will need to be in attendance the weekend of the tournament.
- Training Provided
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
If you want to learn more about this opportunity, please email email@example.com