Support adults as they build literacy skills! No experience needed.
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Minnesota Literacy Council
Tutor adult immigrants, refugees and native-born Minnesotans as they study for the GED test, practice computer basics or improve their reading and writing skills. Join this important work by volunteering with the Minnesota Literacy Council.
· No experience needed – we’ll provide all necessary training
· Time commitment is 2 to 3 hours once per week
· We will match you with a program in your neighborhood at a time that works for you
· English speakers of all levels are welcome and encouraged to volunteer
· Must be 18 years old to volunteer
How To Apply
Contact Wendy for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out a volunteer interest form and we'll contact you with next steps.