A few hours per month
Have you struggled—or have seen a loved one struggle—with mental-health issues? Are you passionate about breaking the current stigma around mental health?
Do No Harm Foundation seeks health-care clinicians and researchers to serve as contributing writers for its “Mental Mondays,” which promote mental well-being through weekly publications, targeted newsletters, blogs, emails, and print materials.
- Work independently to research relevant topics in mental health.
- Write clear, engaging content based on recent academic studies or from personal experience as a clinician.
- PhD, MD, MSW or equivalent.
- Experience in a clinical or research role.
- Strong writing ability.
- A creative thinker who can come up with interesting ways to present topics.
- Passionate about breaking the stigma around mental health.