Volunteer in the Gift Shop at the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
825 Eastlake Ave E.
The Seattle Cancer Care Alliance is currently recruiting persons interested in volunteering at one of our two gift shops -- Shine, located at the SCCA House, and the Gift Shop, located at the SCCA outpatient clinic.
Persons must be able to make at least a 3 month commitment and be 18 years of age or older.
- No retail experience is necessary but familiarity with computers is preferred.
- A great opportunity to assist patients, families, staff and fellow volunteers.
- Two volunteers assigned per shift so a great opportunity to meet other volunteers.
- Two retail stores in the South Lake Union area of Seattle, operated by the SCCA and staffed by volunteers:
Shine, located at the SCCA House (Pontius & John streets).
- Vibrant gift shop AND cancer-specialty store open to the public.
- Provide retail support in gift shop side-by-side with staff
- The Gift Shop, located at the SCCA Outpatient Clinic.
- Retail hub for patients, caregivers, staff and volunteers in the outpatient facility.
To learn more about the volunteer opportunities available, the process for applying and the application itself, please visit www.sccavolunteer.org. The next orientation (both dates required) dates are May 16th & 23rd
Pre-registration (application) and attendance at both sessions is required.
If you have additional questions, please reply to this posting, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-606-1072. Thank you for your interest!