Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
The Climate Mobilization is launching an exciting new campaign focused on empowering city-centric chapters to move local governments into emergency mobilization to combat the climate crisis and rapidly reach net zero emissions! And we’re currently building up our ability to support those teams. If you’re ready to join the group that’s restoring a safe climate for all at emergency speed, pick a team that fits your interests and skills, and apply now!
The Communications Team’s mission is to spread the mobilization message far and wide!
- Develop high-value press relationships
- Support local teams in garnering press for their wins
- Produce engaging social media content
- Craft effective emails for a wide variety of audiences
- Work with videographers and designers to produce informational content
- Pursue innovative ways of getting our message out there through partnerships with existing content creators, influencers and media personalities
Skills and Qualifications
- Professional writing experience, especially in nonprofit communications or social media
- Press connections a plus!
- Commitment to TCM’s message of truth, urgency and inclusiveness
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
How To Apply
Please fill out the application linked here. Please also send a resume or LinkedIn profile link, a longer writing sample (3-5 pages), and three sample Facebook posts to email@example.com. Thanks!