Digital Marketing / Online data marketing specialist / Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Eco Caminhos
Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Rio de Janeiro
How about a digital detox in exchange for your digital marketing experience?
Eco Caminhos is an Eco Farm that has the intention to become a fully self-sustaining community in Brazil, located in the peaceful city of Nova Friburgo. We work in order to produce our own in food, energy, and building materials. We believe this is the ideal setting for humans to develop themselves, as we learn to live (coliving), work (coworking), evolve and resolve our problems together.
At the farm we follow the permaculture principles and you can learn about and practice bioconstruction (natural building), agroforestry (syntrophic farming) and renewable energy. In your free time you can share a nice healthy meal at a campfire, go hiking, refresh in our backyard waterfall or spend quality time with the other volunteers.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated online marketing specialist who can supervise our new web design and is able to implement marketing (CRM) tools, improve our Google Analytics experience, create our Google ads, Facebook ads and help our team to learn how to use and manage these tools.
· Flexible Workload: minimum 24h/week – maximum 40h/week
· Wage: Commission based
· International environment
· Basic accommodation, food and wifi provided
· Opportunity to learn about permaculture, bioconstruction, organic farming and agroforestry
· Learn Portuguese
· Proficient on:
- Google analytics
- Google tag manager
- Google ads
- Facebook ads
- Sales funnel & landing pages’ optimization
- CRM: Hubspot (or similar marketing software)
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work with people from diverse (cultural) backgrounds
· Willing to experience a new simplistic lifestyle
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers