WhoWhatWhy is looking for a creative individual to serve as our volunteer website manager. You will maintain a cohesive design for our website and ensure all content its current, easy on the eye, and error-free. You will work remotely, and on your own schedule, though we require a minimum commitment of 5-8 hours per week.
Who We Are
We are a remarkable news organization and community that is making a difference, setting a new standard, and innovating on every front. A nonprofit that accepts no advertising, WhoWhatWhy is staffed largely with skilled volunteers dedicated to elevating public awareness and fostering a more vigorous democracy.
Please send us a resume and carefully reasoned, customized cover letter that shows that you have studied and thought about what we do at WhoWhatWhy. Our mission must resonate deeply with you. We will not review applications that appear to be mass submissions. You must confirm your understanding that this is a volunteer position.
- A thorough knowledge of website design practices
- General programming skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Up-to-date awareness of trends in marketing, including social networking strategies
- Manage content and maintain web theme and layout
- Streamline navigation and increase online presence
- Monitor search engine analytics to maximize web traffic
- International Volunteers