CPA Non-profit 990EZ support (New York Metro Area)
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Image Impact International
A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
474 West 238th Street
Help us to make the greatest impact for first generation college students. Image Impact International seeks CPA Non-profit 990EZ Support volunteer. This role includes strong planning skills, ability to assist in many areas, financial acumen, diversity of opinion, problem solving skills.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities of this Hands- On Volunteer role includes:
· Assist Finance team with 990EZ filing for NY State only.
· Answer questions on 990EZ and Schedules.
· Review 990EZ form and related schedules.
· CPA with Non-profit experience required.
· Time Commitment: Minimum of 4-8 virtual hours per month, including some evenings.
ABOUT IMAGE IMPACT INTERNATIONAL:
Image Impact International, Inc. (III) is a global Non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Our mission is to mentor first-generation college students to remain in college. Our programs get first-generation students across the finish line of graduation. Through our college to career bridge programs, we provide the leadership, communication, and professional skills needed for workplace success.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
VP Human Resources Marisol Rosero-Allen
How To Apply
· Time Commitment: Minimum of 4-8 virtual hours per month; which may include evenings.
· Please submit the following documents for consideration:
Resume or CV.
Bio of 100-300 words using III Bio Guidelines.
· Candidates may submit materials electronically via Word or PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.