We are looking for volunteers for East Bay College Fund’s Winter Retreat on Thursday, January 4th, 2018. Multiple time slots available between 1pm-9pm.
We empower our students to excel in higher education through hands on workshops, recognition of our scholars’ accomplishments in college, scholar performances, and networking opportunities with professionals.
Sign up to volunteer here
4351 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94609
We need the most help with the following positions:
- Registration (Signing in scholars, mentors and guests to event, pre-training on 12/27 required)
- Event Set Up (Help place signs around campus and organize gymnasium)
- Food Service (Assist with food distribution of meals at event)
- Mentor For a Day (Support a scholar whose mentor is unable to attend. College degree required.)
- Event Break Down (Cleaning up gymnasium and removing signage)
A more detailed list of our opportunities can be found on the sign up page above
Hope to see you there!!
How To Apply
To RSVP as a volunteer, please use the link in the description above to fill a volunteer position.