Report Writer - Monitoring, Evaluation and Research
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Asante Africa Foundation
Times of day
Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Asante Africa Foundation is seeking a Report Writer - Monitoring, Evaluation and Research Volunteer to support our work and gain experience in the same. The candidate must have experience in Data analysis and report writing in the area of international development, youth empowerment, girls' advancement for donor audiences. The volunteer should work independently to research and draft reports under tight deadlines. It is an ongoing position with an immediate start where training will be provided.
Candidates will demonstrate experience managing multiple tasks while having a keen attention to detail and must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team. This volunteer must uphold confidentiality at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Independently manage the design, drafting, and delivery of quarterly, bi-annual annual donor reports and outcome studies.
- Analyze and critically assess data and evidence and synthesize in writing relevant information required for consolidating into reports.
- Under the supervision of the Director - Monitoring, Evaluation and Research, direct work flow of other volunteers and interns recruited to support MERL reporting projects.
- Support special projects projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree is a must.
- Experience of less than a year is also acceptable for the role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good Written and verbal English communication skills.
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Able to present content in a readable manner appropriate for multiple audiences.
- Ability to work effectively with internal stakeholders to meet project deadlines.
- Keen attention to detail.
- This is an unpaid, volunteer position.
- The position is part-time with an expectation of 10 hours of work per week.
How To Apply
Thank you for showing interest in volunteering at Asante Africa Foundation.
Please forward us your latest Resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and also complete an application at http://www.123contactform.com/form-1909920/Volunteer-Application?