INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC JUSTICE LEAGUE INC
4540 Campus Drive, Suite 111
We are looking for intelligent and highly motivated leaders for a fast growing non-profit organization that focuses on building a community of ethical conscious leaders to abate corruption.
Our organization is striving to eliminate corruption by cultivating leaders in a creative way while networking with partnering corporations.
We are seeking a candidate, for our Grant Writer position, with strong writing skills who is eager to expand their knowledge and support our organization. This position is a great opportunity for someone who feels comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and is looking to improve their already strong writing and presentation skills through relationships with foundations, corporations and community groups. In this role, a volunteer will help us to expand our capacity to research new funding sources and allow staff to spend more time stewarding relationships that will benefit the organization.
· Research, identify, write and submit grants to foundations, corporations and government sources
· Responsible for the production of program proposals and grant applications that expand and enhance IEJL activities.
· Establish and define an editorial and application strategy that will present the most compelling case for funding.
· Management of all aspects of proposal preparation to ensure complete, accurate, high-quality submission that conforms to the requirements of potential funders.
· Represent IEJL and supervise collaborative proposal and grant application activities with community partners
· Work with executive officer and brand ambassadors to make business plan and promote the organization through public relations.
· Networking and participating in external meetings with potential funders
· Accurately record, maintain and manage grants data in both hard and electronic file formats
· Detail oriented and ability to manage complex funding contracts
· Perform all other related duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
· Proficient in professional grant writing and presenting with the ability to write/present clearly and creatively with proven track record of obtaining grants (preferred)
· Experience with prospect identification, research and stewardship
· Ability to multitask and perform under deadlines and changing schedules
· Knowledge of federal, state and private funding resources
· Ability to communicate efficiently in person and in writing
· Microsoft Office suite and database program proficient
· Attention to detail and commitment to the organization’s goals.
We would love for you join the cast in this production. Come on in and audition for the role, we are looking for a star.
How To Apply
Email resume and position title to firstname.lastname@example.org