Quality Time with our Heart of Texas Hospice Patients
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Heart of Texas Hospice
Times of day
A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Heart of Texas Hopsice
18568 Forty Six Parkway
We are Making the Difference together...
It is Feels Good to do Good towards others.
We are seeking Volunteers to be part of an Awesome, Diverse, & Unselfish Hospice Team.
1. A very small amount of your time will make a BIG difference in someone else's life.
2. Exercise your talents and gifts with others on a one-to-one basis or a group setting.
3. Reading to someone who can no longer read helps to fill a void in that person’s life.
4. Conversation still serves a Great purpose in someone’s life who longs for a friend.
Free time has GREAT value in the eyes of Heart of Texas Hospice. No amount of Volunteer time is too small. Heart of Texas Hospice covers several areas; therefore, you can choose the area that is most convenient for you and your time. (San Antonio, New Braunfels, Bulverde, Spring Branch, Boerne, Canyon Lake, other cities in the Great state of Texas include Houston, Beaumont, Galveston, Jasper, and Killeen) If you are interested in more information, please contact our Heart of Texas Hospice office at 1-844-590-9763 from 8:30am-5:00pm central or you can ask to speak to our Volunteer Coordinator, James Butler.
- Training Provided
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Thank you again for your time and interest. You can email me and I will follow up with a phone call or by email if preferred. I will share with you Heart of Texas Hospice Volunteer Program detail. If this opportunity works for you, we will be happy to process a Volunteer application for you. If you have any additional questions, I will be able to answer at anytime.