Human Resources Sourcing Operations Specialist
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Advance Social Innovation
Times of day
Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Reporting to the Meta volunteer of the People Management Team, Sourcing Operation Specialist is an integral part in the success of Advance Social Innovation.The Sourcing Operation Specialist will work to provide support to the People Management Team. Our Sourcing Operation Specialist possess the following competencies self-starter attitude, strategic, action oriented, quick learner, comfortable utilizing virtual communication methods, tech-savvy, multitasker, and strong communication skills.
- Responsible for posting on various job posting websites.
- Sends initial contact emails to applicants advising them of the next steps.
- Ensure all applicants are entered into applicant tracking system under appropriate vacancy.
- Reviews all roles to ensure applicant has not applied to multiple roles before forwarding it to the respective HRBP, to eliminate duplicate interviews.
- Forward all volunteer applications to the appropriate area for interview.
- Responsible for maintaining volunteer Match and other website postings for accurate and clear role analyses.
- Regularly update a job description bank of all roles being posted online via HRBPs
- Maintain a consolidated up to date tracker of all potential, applied and dormant volunteer applicants for analytics purposes.
- Minimum of 7 hours volunteer engagement per week
- Human Resources degree or experience preferred
- Highly collaborative style; experience working in a virtual environment highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills; follow up and follow through approach. Must be very responsive to all applicants within 48 business hours.
- A strong track record as being strategic.
- High energy, maturity, and leadership with the ability to serve as a unifying force for all communication efforts.
- Self-starter, able to work virtually, independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Comfortable working in a startup phase non-profit organization.
- International Volunteers