Media/Marketing/Journalism/PR Internships with an NGO in Buenos Aires
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Voluntario Global
Times of day
Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
The position is ideal for a person interested in working with grassroots organizations. Volunteer will participate in the planning, the development and strategic marketing analysis and promotion of the volunteer programs. You will not only help the organization but also be able to learn and be part of the internal processes.
You will work together with our communications coordinator in the planning and execution of marketing and promotion strategies.
- Participate in profile analysis and consumer behaviour to establish means of promotion.
- Development of the promotion of volunteerism for market segmentation.
- Updating ads in major reference sites and searching for new publications.
- Find and promote tourist attractions in accordance with the season.
- Search for references and partnerships with websites of interest.
- Support organizing campaigns of alternative publicity and fundraising.
There is a huge variety of tasks available to communications volunteers depending on the volunteers’ interests, experience and the activities going on within Voluntario Global at the time. Some of these tasks include:
- Creating content and updating the social media sites
- Writing blogs for the Voluntario Global website
- Filming and edit videos
- Taking pictures
This program is available all year round. For communications volunteers, there are no fixed hours per week. The hours are flexible and adaptable, they will often depend on the needs of the organization each week and the availability of the volunteer.
Buenos Aires city
Spanish Level Required
The Spanish level required for this role is basic. However a good level of Spanish helps and allows better development of some tasks. The communications coordinators speak English.
Apply for a Grant with Voluntario Global
Applications are now open to volunteer with us in 2018!
The grant will give you USD500 to use in any of our long term (8 weeks or more) program + accommodation (without meals). You will need to pay for the remaining of the total cost.
Our volunteer programs provide pre-departure support, program orientation upon arrival, weekly follow-up, accommodation, and 24/7 support.
Grant applications will close on November 1 2018. If you want to apply for next year, please state so in you application to be considered.
For applying, please send us your intention letter and CV to the following email address: email@example.com
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers