Times of day
Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Isla Urbana - Dedicated to contributing to water sustainability in Mexico through rainwater harvesting.
Are you looking to channel your skills to support an organization tackling the world water crisis from Mexico?
We are seeking a volunteer (not paid) CPA or (CPA firm) to assist with our non-profit accounting and filing. Ideally, any volunteer will be able to complete a fully audited financial statement to submit to reporting services and have experience with financial reporting rules for nonprofit organizations in the U.S. supporting projects abroad.
This position is available to be fulfilled locally (Mexico City) or remotely. 6 month commitment, 10 hours minimum with 20 hours maximum per week.
- Helping us improve our accounting system
- Assist in the delivery of our financial information, as well as helping with filing grant financial statements.
Key Skills and Background:
- We'd prefer a CPA who has experience with non-profit accounting/finances.
- Familiar with U.S. accounting practices for nonprofits funding projects abroad
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers