A few hours per week
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Art in Suburbia is seeking a Volunteer Crowdfunding Representative to advocate for our IFUNDWOMEN Campaign and perform essential duties to spread awareness in an effort to reach our crowdfunding campaign goal.
Duration: Ongoing, estimated 5 hours weekly
Location: Virtual / Remote
- Builds crowdfunding account awareness by canvasing and using social media
- Researches crowdfunding bloggers, philanthropists, and potential donors, building rapport and compiling lists
- Solicits funds through various sources, platforms, and strategies to reach program funding goal
- Creates creative content and communication strategies for online Solicitation efforts
· Must maintain account activity transparency with ED at all times
· Previous experience in social media and crowdfunding with proven track record
About Art in Suburbia
ART IN SUBURBIA is a nonprofit organization providing art, education, and awareness to suburban communities in Massachusetts. Our organization creates outlets for artistic and creative expression and exploration, fosters community engagement, and promotes social change and sustainability through its programs. Art in Suburbia’s programs center on themed exhibitions from local artists with narrative that inspire altruism and understanding.
- Training Provided
- International Volunteers