Become a mentor to a woman entrepreneur!
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Cherie Blair Foundation for Women
A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Many women in developing and emerging markets have the ideas and ambition to become successful entrepreneurs but are held back by barriers such as lack of access to business skills, technology, networks and finance. In response, we have developed an online mentoring programme to offer cross-border support to women entrepreneurs.
We match business women in developing and emerging countries with male and female mentors around the world. Using our online platform, they spend 12 months working one-on-one to achieve key business goals. It's a fantastic way to support a woman entrepreneur and to make lifelong friends and networks!
- A professional or entrepreneur with at least seven years of relevant experience?
- Able to commit for one year?
- Able to meet online with a mentee at least two hours a month?
- Open to intercultural exchange and learning?
- Keen to participate in our online community, forums and events?
- Willing to complete a feedback form at the end of the programme?
- Fluent in English?
- Ready to embark on a life-changing relationship and join a vibrant mentoring community?
If so, you could soon join the Cherie Blair Foundation’s mentoring community! Our selection criteria ensure you’re able to thrive in the programme, but the key really is in the commitment. Applications are currently open and will close on Tuesday, 23rd of January.
HOW TO APPLY
To find out more and apply, visit our website: http://www.cherieblairfoundation.org/programmes/mentoring/
Language/Cultural Support Available