MADIFF is looking for an Admission Coordinator for one of its program.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as the initial contact person for the admissions office in person, telephone, and mail.
- Analyzes the needs for each individual and follows through accordingly answering questions, providing appropriate forms.
- Develops and fosters relationships with students and parents through on campus recruiting activities and events.
- Assists with general advising of new students and discusses our placement program with prospective students
- Maintains general knowledge of the program and requirements.
- Makes frequent presentations to groups of prospective students to inform and educate them to the educational opportunities available at the Washington Elite Academy.
- Assists with direct mail, telephone and email follow-up with student prospects and applicants.
- Performs other related tasks as required
SUPERVISION – Works under minimal supervision of the president of the Washington Elite Academy.
WORKING CONDITIONS – Conditions are generally those of a typical office environment, requiring frequent oral communication with students and colleagues, the ability to enter data and written communications in electronic format in a timely manner, and sufficient mobility to be present and address students, their parents, and fellow professionals at appropriate college and regional functions. Frequent travel between instructional sites is required.
*** This is a volunteer position. However, once the program is launched, the Admission Coordinator will receive a stipend every month. Also, all travels will be paid by MADIFF.