Waldo Community Center
18 Merriam Road
To assist with planned sessions of therapeutic activities and provide general assistance
to program’s frail, disabled and cognitively impaired adults.
DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
* Guides and assists program participants in planned group activities.
* Provides activities on a one on one basis.
* Assists with meals, serving, preparing food items and cleanup.
* Establishes rapport with participants and their families.
* Makes adequate provision for and/or participates in escorting consumers to and from the activity area and for the personal needs and safety of clients while in the activity or dining area.
* Attends to consumers during activity or dining, observes safety measures and reports unfavorable consumer reaction to staff.
* Prepares rooms and equipment for activity sessions; lays out materials for consumer’s use; cleans up room and puts materials and supplies in the proper place.
* Participates in housekeeping duties in the activity area.
* Replenish storage cabinets or worktables in area with supplies and materials
- Training Provided
How To Apply
Wednesdays 10:00a.m.-12:00p.m. OR 12:00p.m.-2:00p.m.
Thursdays 10:00a.m.-12:00p.m. OR 12:00p.m.-2:00p.m.