We are searching for a Web Developer who can help update a website/web portal by helping to understand current site functionality and plan, execute the build, test and delivery of the new site/portal. Task will include working with teams to update/build the assigned website/web portal and interacting with the business analysis team to understand project requirements. Other tasks will be developing overall architecture/ product design documents, technical design specifications for individual modules and technology justifications for architectural considerations.
- 1-3 years of web development experience
- Minimum of 5-10 hours volunteer engagement per week
- Experience with Data and entity modelling and can read and interpret ERD and EDM
- Strong time management and research skills
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and responsibilities, troubleshooting abilities to get to the source of problems
How To Apply
Please apply with your most updated resume and in the subject line of your email, please note the "Idealist" + position title for which you are applying.