Phoenix Metropolitan Area
Manage user access to various IT resources like systems, devices, applications, storage systems, networks, etc. Responsible for being the initial face of IT and operations to new volunteers coming into AZSA functioning roles. Be the operations support for AZSA functioning volunteers. This person will report to the Operations Director. Will work in coordination with Volunteer Orienting and Training Coordinator.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Onboarding: Setup new profile in G Suite (including email), connect new users and assign roles/permissions to G Suite Team Drives, Trello, Slack, Fundly, and various other applications and websites. Follow-up within 48 hours to ensure new user is setup and functioning and again in 1 week to see if new user has questions.
- Work in coordination with the Volunteer Orienting and Training Coordinator to train individuals on systems, devices, applications, storage systems, networks, etc.
- Answer questions and problem solve issues.
- Manage user permissions as changes happen within AZSA.
- Offboarding: Communicate with individual to ensure all AZSA files are on AZSA G Drive. Follow the archiving process for G Suite. Assign temporary email forwarding. Remove roles/permissions from Trello, Slack, Fundly, and various other applications and websites.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience with G Suite
- Proficient at user management on various systems, devices, applications, storage systems, networks, etc.
- Organized and process oriented
- Forward thinking and able to adjust to change
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to respond to requests in a timely manner
Time Requirement: Approximately 5-10 Hours Per Week
When applying, include a cover letter and resume.
How To Apply
Include: Cover Letter and Resume