Are you passionate about making the world a better place? We are building a team of positive, kind, committed and enthusiastic people who have a desire to help others. As our graphic designer and web designer, you will be responsible for effectively communicating our mission and brand to our audience. We have a strong desire to re brand our website so it is engaging to others. We greatly believe in our mission to help the people of Nagaland, and we need your help to share this story!
We are looking for someone who understands web design, graphic design, branding, story telling and SEO. We are excited to meet the person who joins our team, and can help make our website AMAZING.
To tell you a little about us:
We have worked in Africa and now our focus is on a place called Nagaland. It is a very poor, remote region of North East India. Predominantly, people are involved in subsistence farming and struggle in their daily existence. Our mission is to help them achieve their full potential through training, financial support and education.
These are some of the ways we help the people of Nagaland:
• THE CHILDREN: Due to the difficulties in Nagaland, children can be left at home to fend for themselves while their parents work in the fields. Even worse, they can be sold into servitude to help pay their families bills. We work tirelessly to overcome this.
• WATER: Most villages in Nagaland are on hilltops which leads to problems with water. During the dry season, people need to trek long distances up and down hills to get supplies. It is our mission to ensure everyone has access to clean water year round.
• INCREASE INCOMES: We help the people of Nagaland increase their incomes by improving existing crops, introducing beekeeping and livestock farming.
• SINGLE MOTHERS: One of our goals is to assist single mothers who have extremely low incomes to generate income by selling hand made items.
• EDUCATION: We are working to provide more education to the region and help children access schools.
• POWER: Power is provided sporadically, and one of our goals is to facilitate the provision of reliable power in the region.
- Positive spirit
- Full of ideas
- Eager to help others
- A people person
- Self motivated
- A zest for life!
- You are not afraid to give your all
- Manage the website
- Create engaging and moving content
- Help share our story through photography, video, and story telling - Write blog posts
This position is volunteer based, but our hope is that as the charity grows we may be able to provide a salary based role in the future.
Please contact John at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Are you passionate about making the world a better place? We are building a team of positive, kind, committed and enthusiastic people who have a desire to help others. As our graphic designer and web designer, you will be…