Creative Expression: Arts and Crafts
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Volunteers Initiative Nepal (Empowering Marginalised Communities)
Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
VIN has introduced the Teaching Art and Craft project to help bring the developmental possibilities of arts (including dance) to the children of marginalised communities. This is an opportunity for volunteers with creative skills and expertise to help underprivileged children find a channel for self-expression, a way to connect with the world and see it differently.
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
- Complete this online Application form;
- Attach your updated resume/curriculum vitae (CV) with two referee's contact details(refarances can be for your work/university/family);
- Await confirmation from VIN for acceptace;
- VIN will confirm payment and send pre depature pack online;
- Full payment for the volunteer placement should be paid during your induction.