Times of day
Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Cleveland Park - satellite office
CMBM is seeking a research volunteer to provide research support to Dr. Gordon, the CMBM Executive Assistant, and other members of the CMBM staff, as needed. The position is for Winter/Spring and is based in the Cleveland Park area in Washington, DC. Our satellite office has a small staff and an informal, intimate work environment.
- Providing research support (e.g. literature reviews) for Dr. Gordon’s writing projects
- Conduct research to support The Center for Mind-Body Medicine’s current projects and programs
- Complete writing assignments, such as blog posts and PowerPoints, as needed
- Create, post, and monitor social media postings for Dr. Gordon’s Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram. Garner users to follow/like Dr. Gordon.
- Assist with general administrative tasks, as needed.