The Peer to Peer Fundraising Coordinator will be responsible for managing all aspects of Haiti Now’s peer to peer fundraiser campaigns (primarily through Facebook) by creating social media content and marketing material for P2P fundraising campaigns, and by cultivating relationships with P2P fundraisers. The individual will work directly with the Marketing Project Manager.
- Create marketing materials to rally and train our P2P fundraisers
- Support our P2P fundraisers by providing content and guidance
- Cultivate relationships with our fundraisers so that they feel encouraged and inspired to participate in future events
- Respond to questions and inquiries from our fundraisers in a timely manner
- Post content to social media platforms to support P2P fundraising initiatives
- Monitor and respond to comments on social media posts
- Measure and analyze effectiveness of P2P fundraising strategy
- Suggest opportunities for growing community and engagement
- Attend a weekly meeting with the marketing team over the phone to provide updates
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s required, Marketing background preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in social media or marketing content creation or fundraising or similar preferred
- Minimum volunteer hours expected: 7 – 10 hrs per week
- Demonstrated ability to write successful social media and marketing content with clear, precise and compelling writing skills (Samples of social media work, writing needed)
- Detail-oriented, organized, deadline-driven
- Proficient with Facebook functionality, including fundraising and analytics
- Fluent in spoken and written English, able to communicate clearly and consistently
- Reliable internet connection a must
- Motivated self starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Google Suite Apps such as Drive, Sheets, etc.
- Familiarity with or quick adoption of Trello and Slack tools important
Your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.