Help us with our 2018 audit! Looking for experienced finance professional
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Second Harvest Food Bank of Santa Clara and San Mateo County
Times of day
A few hours per week
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
750 Curtner Avenue
Share your experience and expertise. Help us prepare for the 2018 Financial Audit.
• Generate various audit schedules
• Import audit schedule and data to the auditor’s secured website
• Update the Functional Expense report
• Analyze GL account variances
• Available to assist on other projects at manager’s request
Prior experience with financial audits is strongly preferred. The ideal candidate will be a CPA.
Our need is immediate. The volunteer will work with the Director of Finance. The hours are flexible but must be agreed with the director. The volunteer will work on-site at our Curtner Avenue location.
This is a unique chance to use the skills and expertise you developed over your career to support our mission.
We are grateful for your participation in our services, projects, and events. Together we can solve hunger.