Times of day
A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
The Branch Museum of Architecture and Design
2501 Monument Avenue
The Branch Museum of Architecture and Design is seeking volunteers who can commit to at least 4 hours per week!
Our Mission: The Branch elevates awareness of the transformative power of architecture and design.
Our Vision: We envision a society that appreciates, supports, and embraces exemplary architecture and design…past, present, and future.
The Museum Docent will be part of our front desk staff, and help our visitors navigate through the museum. You will welcome museum guests, answer calls, takes messages, and generally assist with questions about The Branch Museum.
· Greet museum guests, receive packages, and answer general phone calls
· Assist with opening and closing the museum
· Excellent customer service skills
· Must have a basic knowledge of computers and various applications
· A cheerful, friendly, and outgoing disposition, an outside-the-box thinker
· Must have some mobility to lock and unlock doors and gates, and turn on and off lights
· Must be able to commit to at least 4 hours per week!
- Training Provided
How To Apply
Send us a resume / your volunteer experience, and a quick description of your interest in The Branch!