A few hours per week
2677 North Main Street
If you’re task-oriented, have good attention to detail, reliable, and like working in a friendly office environment then volunteering at Sanctuary Hospice’s office may be a great fit for you! As an Office Volunteer, your role is essential in maintaining the organizational flow, as put together patient forms, file paperwork, and conduct other administrative work. You will also gain insight and valuable Hospice experience.
· Assisting with general office administrative duties, such as copying, filing, faxing, scanning, organizing and putting together patient materials, reception, sorting mail.
· Detail-oriented, reliable, punctual
· 18 years or older
· Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
· Must be able to pass background check, drug test, and TB test
· Must be willing to complete Volunteer Orientation training
If you are looking for a rewarding volunteer opportunity then we'd love to hear from you! We are seeking volunteer for both Los Angeles and Orange County.
- Training Provided
How To Apply
To volunteer please call Emily Sparks - Volunteer Program Coordinator (949)629-0220
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration!