A few hours per month
Orange County Red Cross Office
600 Parkcenter Drive
If you'd like to gain experience with database management this is the role for you!
Help us keep our records current and ensure disaster response volunteers receive timely assignments, promotions, disaster deployments, and opportunities.
- Educating volunteers on how to use Volunteer Connection, the online Red Cross record system for volunteers.
- Ensuring volunteer service hours are entered into the system.
- Providing, requesting, and advocating with leadership for appropriate and required access levels for Disaster Cycle Services volunteers.
- Providing support to disaster volunteers with varying levels of technological capabilities to help them with maintaining updated information in Volunteer Connection, as well as logging hours.
- Basic data entry and computer skills.
- Ability to provide direction to disaster volunteers on use of Volunteer Connection.
- Enjoys working hard and is action oriented and full of energy for the things that she/she sees as challenging.
- Effectively copes with change and can shift gears comfortably as needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Training Provided