Constituent Database Coordinator - Volunteer
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Parent Trust for Washington Children
A few hours per month
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Parent Trust's Center for Strong Families
2200 Rainier Avenue South
We are looking for a Constituent Database Coordinator to take the lead on updating current database records, identifying a new database, and handle data conversion and staff training.
This position would end once project is complete. This project is ideal for someone looking to use their skills to better a leading organization in keeping children Safe, Healthy and Strong.
The ideal candidate for the project of Constituent Database
- Database knowledge of different platforms is essential
- Understanding of how to convert data for importing into new database
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work independently
How To Apply
Please respond with a brief Email introduction as to why you are interested and your availability. Please include your skills and experience in a simple outline or an attached resume' or C.V. Please send all docs in either PDF or MS Word.