Share books with a pay-what-you-can community bookstore!
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by 50/50 Bookstore
Times of day
4425 Grape Street
Help keep the heart at 50/50 beating by bringing your smile and spending time with us!
This volunteer opportunity will specifically be to help Denver's pay-what-you-can bookstore promote literacy through greater access to books. This position includes helping restock and maintain the bookshelves at 50/50 Bookstore, delivering the same dignified experience to every visitor, assisting with book donations that come in during open hours, and sorting through donations for partnering organizations.
- Restocking/reorganizing bookshelves
- Helping deliver the same experience to every person that comes in
- Sorting donations, stacking boxes
- Answering any questions about 50/50
Time Commitment: SATURDAYS 3-hour shifts, 10:00am - 1:00pm & 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Any and all opportunities open to anyone and everyone that wants to join us in putting our best foot forward to connect books with readers. All volunteers under the age of 18 requires adult supervision.