Various volunteer opportunities available during the summer at Alliance for Smiles in San Francisco
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Alliance for Smiles
Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Alliance for Smiles
2565 Third Street,
Here are the details of our upcoming positions at our office in San Francisco:
• Fun Environment
• Lots to learn and explore - lots of room for creativity
• Light breakfast and snacks
• Located on T Muni (on 3rd at 23rd - Dog Patch)
Partial Listing of Job Focus Areas:
• Social Media: Helping to strategize, collect photos and write posts to tell a story.
• Marketing: Designing & marketing email blasts and newsletters.
• Administration: Working in the office and learning standard protocols for working with donors, asking for a donation, working in Word and Excel.
• Operations Support: Learning about an international nonprofit organization, spreadsheet work, data entries, luggage in and out countries, airline reservation, communicating with volunteers.
• Special Events & Fundraising: Planning and executing small events to help raise funds and increase awareness.
• Public Speaking: Speak at universities, high schools to promote our medical internship program (once a month, 6-month duration). Also setting up adult public speaking at different locations.
• Flexible, ideally at least 1 or 2 days/wk, 5 hrs/day, minimum 3 months; prefer longer.
How To Apply
Please let us know which positions you're interested and let’s schedule a time for an interview for you to meet with our Alliance for Smile team.