Times of day
A few hours per week
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Gayaza - Zirobwe Road
SPECIFIC ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR INTERNATIONAL VOLUNTEER (S)
- Help CHO team to write fundable proposals and concepts and also search were to send them for funding.
- Help the team to develop the website for the organisation, monitor and update the face-book page and also provide technical support to open up a blog, twitter account.
- Search and help with online fundraising on various fundraising platforms
- Help with coming up with resource mobilisation strategy document.
- Help us write good activity reports.
- Engage in community work mentioned above.
- Bachelor degree of humanities
- At least 5 years experience in successful proposal/concept development
- Computer literate especially with internet
- At least 2 years in successful online fundraising or have the capacity to do fundraising online.
- Adequate skills of report writing
- Committed to work with people with less capacity
- Good communication skills with the local people.
- Ability to adapt to the local environment
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Any person interested to volunteer, is required to write an email requesting for volunteer application form. Once the form is availed to you, you must return with your curriculum vitae and pass port photography.