Alternative Break! Look No Further!!!
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by United Saints Recovery Project- New Orleans
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
2309 Dryades St
ALTERNATIVE BREAK IN NEW ORLEANS! LOOK NO FURTHER!! At United Saints we are gearing up to host volunteer groups for Winter/Spring Break to help us continue our mission of rebuilding homes and beautifying New Orleans. Our calendar is filling up fast!
Come join us here at United Saints Recovery Project for a life-changing experience!
United Saints Recovery Project goal is to assist communities that have suffered damage from natural disasters, helping residents return home, improve their quality of life and strengthen their communities. We do this with the help of local, national, and international volunteers, assisting homeowners in rehabilitating and rebuilding their homes as well as other community partnered projects to revitalize the community. Alternative Break packages:
- Coed bunk or cot style accommodations
- Volunteer project coordination
- Orientation and safety training
- Experienced team leadership on each project site
- Three meals a day, Monday--Friday (Vegetarian and meat options at each meal, for groups of 8 or more)
Other amenities include:
- Outdoor Meeting space available
- Large outdoor area
- Free WI-FI Access
- No curfews
- Excellent location in Central City-three blocks from the St. Charles streetcar line and less than 2 miles from the French Quarter.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU! Look us up at www.unitedsaints.org or on Facebook (United Saints 1st St Recovery)
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Look us up at www.unitedsaints.org or on Facebook (United Saints Recovery Project)
Or you can fill out an application here: