We are searching for a Sr Systems Analyst who will be tasked with studying an organization’s current computer systems and procedures and designing information systems solutions to help the organization operate more efficiently and effectively. They will bring business and information technology (IT) together by understanding the needs and limitations of both. Other tasks include preparing an analysis of costs and benefits so that management can decide if information systems and computing infrastructure upgrades are financially worthwhile
- 5+ years of experience as a Business / Systems Analyst handling multiple projects
- Minimum of 5-10 hours volunteer engagement per week
- Experience with Scrum or working in an Agile environment as a Product Owner
- Comfortable working with Development and QA teams
- Implements computer system requirements by defining and analyzing system problems; designing and testing standards and solutions.
- BS/MS degree in IT / Computer Science with PMP/Agile certification.
- Experience with systems like CRM, Document Management Systems, Volunteer & Grant Management systems
- Experience J2EE, PHP, .NET custom web and mobile development and Customisation of COTS products
How To Apply
Please apply with your most updated resume and in the subject line of your email, please note the "Idealist" + position title for which you are applying