We Make Change is a bit different from most not-for-profits - we're a global online community of individuals and NGOs coming together to change the world.
We connect people from across the world who care about the same causes and enable them to collaborate online to develop projects with NGOs that make change happen.
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity, but whatever skill you have and whatever cause you care about, you can change the world and by becoming a Changemaker you can help to make it happen.
Main Purpose of the Job
To provide admin support to teams across the organisation.
- Onboard new volunteers to the We Make Change Team.
- Provide and prepare documentation for members of the Team.
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed.
- Prepare meetings and schedule calendars.
- Engage with and help to organise our volunteer community.
- Assist with data analysis.
- Willing and able to take on multiple task.
- Insatiable appetite for learning.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Positive attitude and detail oriented.
- Fluency in English.
The time commitment can be as little as 8 hours per week, depending on your availability.
The role will be performed remotely, so applications are welcomed from across the world.
As the role is as a volunteer, it is unpaid, but it offers a great opportunity to gain experience, while helping to change the world!
Whatever cause you care about, whatever skill you have, if you want to change the world, then become a Changemaker by applying today.
How To Apply
Apply by signing up to become a Changemaker here: https://www.wemakechange.org/sign-up/