A few hours per month
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
• Recruit local volunteers using different platforms including web, and social media
• Match volunteers to opportunities based on their skill-set and abilities
• Track volunteers using Excel
• Learn job functions and train volunteers effectively on their duties and policies
• Manage small to large groups of volunteers at functions.
· 1 year Recruiting experience or Managerial experience preferred
· Must be mobile, ability to travel 50% to local areas
· Must be at least 18 years of age
About Art in Suburbia
ART IN SUBURBIA is a nonprofit organization providing art, education, and awareness to suburban communities in Massachusetts. Our organization creates outlets for artistic and creative expression and exploration, fosters community engagement, and promotes social change and sustainability through its programs. Art in Suburbia’s programs center on themed exhibitions from local artists with narrative that inspire altruism and understanding.
- Training Provided
- International Volunteers