Team Lead: opportunity to help homeless abuse survivors improve financial literacy
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Shine Foundation
A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
PO Box 13206
We are currently looking for individuals passionate about making a difference to join Shine as team leads to help bridge the gap between Shine and our clients and partner sites.
- Team leads will serve as main point of contact between site contact, team and Shine Board
- Work with facilitators and to create program and lesson plans
- Coordinate all team members - virtual and in-person facilitators, support, graphic designer and marketing specialist.
- Approve lesson plans and handouts.
- Provide regular progress updates on the program to site contact and Shine Board
- Ensure proper data collection for monitoring and evaluation.
Experience managing multifunctional teams.
5+ years of prior project management experience.
Highly organized and detailed oriented.
Ability to make decisions and move processes forward.
Weekly commitment: 8 to 10 hours
Send resumes to: email@example.com
How To Apply
Must include a copy of resume