Outdoor Preschool Classroom Assistant, Cougar Mountain Wildland Park
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Tiny Trees Preschool
Times of day
A few hours per week
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Red Town Trail
We need classroom assistants to focus on reading, math, arts & crafts and supporting children's exploration!
· Help with small group activities (i.e. - reading, math, building blocks).
· Help with exploration time by asking children lots of questions of what they found, how it works, and why.
· Support teachers in our Cougar Mountain classroom to create an inviting and emotionally safe environment.
· Support the health, safety, and welfare of all children. This includes helping children stay warm and dry in poor weather and managing risk in an outdoor setting.
Potential Volunteers Are:
· Excited to get dirty and laugh a lot while being outside in all types of weather.
· Love children, equity in education, and the environment.
· Tolerant of uncertainty and change.
· Able to commit to at least two months of volunteering at one site on a regular scheduled day and time.
This site is offering five volunteer positions: Scheduled days can be any day M-F, AM or PM shifts optional.
Please work directly with Corbin Muck (email@example.com), the Volunteer Coordinator at Tiny Trees Preschool, to set your desired schedule.
How To Apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://tinytrees.org/takeaction/. Scroll down to view volunteering options. Thank you for getting involved with children, teachers and families at Tiny Trees Preschool!