Short-Term (few weeks/months)
64/3 Moo 1
Tambon Vieng Nua
Mae Hong Son
- Cook delicious food and prepare products to sell on Pai's evening market to raise funds for the Foundation's projects!
- Fundraising is a big part of how a nonprofit organization can finance new projects. One way to do this is to sell homemade delicious food and products at the evening market in Pai. Your offers could include banoffee pie (vegan banana cake), fermented healthy drinks, jams and bread, dried fruits, and much more!
- We prefer experienced chef and cooks for this position, but a love for good food and a desire to learn are enough qualifications to apply!
- The farm is set in a magnificent natural environment, surrounded by fields and mountains, and located near a traditional village. We are less than five kilometers from Pai where you'll find a great community of travellers, nightlife and live music, international food, dance, yoga, and massage. Plus, there are lots of nature trails and hot springs nearby! Pai is located three hours from Chiang Mai International airport in northern Thailand.
- Your work time is flexible as long as all the food and products are ready for the night market. You'll be in charge of the cooking and the logistics of the evening market. The program duration is 3 to 6 months, and the accommodation can be arranged for the first 2 volunteers (at 150 USD per month).
- Play a crucial part in all the foundation's projects; money is the nerve of war!
- Learn and teach some great cooking skills and impress your family when you go back home.
- Blend in local traditional life and discover the true sweetness of Thailand's art of life - easy way of life, great food, and all smiles!
- Heal yourself while discovering yoga and meditation, enjoying massage and natural hot springs, and letting the peace of natural surroundings relax you.
- Become part of our generation's greatest endeavor - to make our lifestyles sustainable and resilient.
Thailand: Chiang Mai, Mae Hong Son, Rural Areas
- Organic Farming
We prefer experiences chef and cooks for this position, but a love for good food and a desire to learn are enough qualifications to apply!
9-12 weeks, 7-12 months
Cost in USD per week
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers