FUNDRAISER VOLUNTEER (INTERNATIONAL)
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by CHILDREN OF IMPRISONED PARENTS EMPOWERMENT
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Children of imprisoned parents empowerment (COIPE) is a house of glory blessed church project. COIPE mission is to show care and concern indeed to the children and caretakers with an incarcerated parent. COIPE does this by facilitating quality education support to children of imprisoned parents and vocational training to their caregivers.
The COIPE is looking for a fundraiser who has a passion to positively change lives of the above mentioned vulnerable, stigmatized and discriminated children and caregivers. The fundraiser may be conversant with one or all of the following; capital campaign fundraising, major-gift fundraising, planned-giving fundraising, Direct-mailing fundraising and Events fundraising.
The Job will involve the following;
- Research prospective donors
- Create a strong fundraising message that appeals to potential donors
- Conduct fundraising strategies for COIPE Activities
- Identify and contact potential donors
- Organize a campaign or event that will lead to soliciting donations
- Maintain records of donor information for future use
ACTIVITIES TO BE FUNDED
- Family tracing vehicle and activities in Embu and Kilifi counties
- School uniforms for 100 children
- School levies
- School visits and seminars
- Prison family days
- Establishment and equipping of women digital empowerment center
- Stipend Provided
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
- The position does not necessarily require the volunteer to come to Kenya to begin fundraising, this is an international fundraiser volunteer position. The fundraiser will begin funds drive from where he/she is once the necessarily arrangements are done.
- The fundraiser is encouraged to arrange or accompany donor visit to Kenya at a short notice.
- The fundraiser will have stipend from funds raised.