Volunteer Talent Acquisition Associate
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Women's Global Leadership Initiative
A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Duration: 1 year
Schedule: 0-5 hours a week
How you’ll make an impact
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Associate to join our team. In this role, you will work within a group of 5 to manage and maintain the recruiting process for the organization. Previous experience in a recruitment role is a plus as you are responsible for identifying, screening, and qualifying candidates for the many volunteer positions we look to fill on a regular basis.
What you will do
- Partner with hiring managers to identify areas within organization with staffing needs
- Manage incoming applications and conduct first round of resume review and phone screen
- Create and post job openings on the organization website as well as job boards
- Schedule interviews for qualified candidates to meet with hiring managers
- Administrative duties including calendar management, on-boarding paperwork, and data entry as needed
You have these skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, either in HR or a similar field
- 1 to 2 years’ office experience, preferably in a recruitment capacity
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Strong personal values that fit with WGLI’s mission and values, demonstrated through professional or community involvement;
About the Women’s Global Leadership Initiative
Women’s Global Leadership Initiative (WGLI) is a non-profit, 501(c) (3) organization, founded in 2008. It is dedicated to unlocking the leadership potential of women of different socio-economic and ethnic backgrounds who want to make a difference in their communities by realizing their full leadership potential.
WGLI’S mission is to build women leaders across the globe. Regardless of socio-economic conditions, WGLI will provide every woman with the opportunity to an education, the ability to invest in her future and the tools and knowledge to contribute to her community.
How To Apply
Please share your resume!