A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
200 East Tenth Street
One shift per week Monday-Friday 9am-12pm or 1pm-4pm OR Tuesday 5pm-7pm
· Keeps up-to-date federal and state pharmacy laws.
- Supervises disposal of unsafe and expired drugs.
- Supervises sample repackaging.
- Serves as a liaison between the ministry and medical community as well as other agencies and organizations with medical related concerns.
- Fills clients’ prescriptions and checks work of technicians.
- Counsels clients concerning medications.
- Communicates medication recommendations to prescribers.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
A pharmacist controls all medications given, received, etc.
Have a current license to operate in North Carolina.
The supervisor will provide ongoing training.
- Training Provided