Role brief: An advanced certified Salesforce admin is needed to set up and configure Salesforce CRM content; serve as Salesforce primary administrator; use & create custom report types, reporting snapshots, complex charting, custom summary formulas, bucketing, joined reports, and cross-filters to build reports; and handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks. Required certifications include: Salesforce Certified Administrator & Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator.
- Manage users, data and security
- Maintain, customize and optimize Sales Cloud and Service Cloud Applications
- Build advanced reports, dashboards, and workflows
- Diagnose and solve technical issues involving software applications and interface
- Work across teams to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Bachelor’s required or 5+ years of professional experience to substitute the Bachelor's Degree, IT background preferred
- At least 2-3 years of Salesforce Admin experience preferred
- Intermediate level knowledge of Salesforce.com Sales Cloud and Service Cloud is required; previous experience providing support is preferred; an advanced level knowledge is preferred
- Required Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Administrator AMD 201 and/or Salesforce Advance Administrator ADM 211; other Salesforce certifications are a plus.
- Minimum volunteer hours expected: 5-10 hrs. per week
- Fluent in spoken and written English, able to communicate clearly and consistently
- Reliable internet connection a must
- Proficiency in all areas of Google Apps such as Drive, Sheets, etc.
- Familiarity with or quick adoption of Trello and Slack tools important