- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Eternal Life Organization International Ministries
Times of day
Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Plot 644,Nsereko Gregory Road
The purpose of this role is to ensure that ELOIM has the financial resources to deliver on its mission. The fundraising manager will be working with colleagues across the organization to ensure that challenging fundraising targets are met, that our contractual obligations with donors are adhered to with strong stewardship of these strategic relations, and that new donors are brought on board. He/she coordinates all types of fundraising including statutory, philanthropy, private sector, trusts, and mass audience.
Activities are likely to include some or all of the following:
- Participate in developing fundraising strategies.
- Raise income and coordinate our fundraising and reporting.
- Assist all teams in planning, writing and editing funding proposals.
- Participate in developing and improving the effectiveness of the organization-wide oversight, monitoring and coordination of fundraising and reporting.
- Help improve program team’s fundraising skills, capacities and systems.
- Managing strong strategic relations with Donors
- Develop and deepen existing donor relationships, ensuring that the organization maintains effective communications and good relations with our donor partners, ensuring they are updated on our work and achievements.
- Be responsible for the fundraising budget.
- Produce up-to-date reports for staff, management and the Board.
- Keep the fundraising section of our website up to date.
- Assist in organizing fundraising events.
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Kindly go to our website ( www.eloiministries.org) under the categories page, you will find Volunteer with us link, click on it and it will provide you with optional pages which have a downloadable application form on each one or contact the Executive director directly at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org