RSVP Center of Essex & Hudson Counties
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Retired & Senior Volunteer Program Center of Essex and Hudson Counties
Are you 55+ and looking for meaningful volunteer work?
The RSVP Center of Essex and Hudson Counties mobilizes individuals age 55 and over to give back to their communities through volunteer service. Sponsored by JFS of MetroWest, it is funded by the Corporation for National and Community Services, a federal agency.
RSVP provides a single location where volunteers can review a range of local volunteer opportunities. A trained Volunteer Coordinator assists volunteers to ensure that they are placed in a position that matches their skills, desired time commitment and interests.
Numerous volunteer opportunities are available, each different, requiring different skills, levels of commitment, and training.
Benefits of volunteering with RSVP:
- Make new friends and learn new skills while participating in meaningful volunteer opportunities.
- Participate in free recognition events as a thank you for your services.
- Volunteers receive free supplemental accident, liability, and automobile insurance while traveling to and from assignments.
- Attend an annual volunteer recognition luncheon.
To learn more about these or other opportunities contact Julie Cramer at 973-637-1761 or email@example.com.
- Training Provided