10-28 Carrera 8
Individuals passionate about sports are invited to partner with existing physical education teachers and/or coaches in public & private schools as well as club teams. Your guiding principals will be to promote a positive health lifestyle through physical fitness, nutrition, and education. While soccer is king in Colombia, you will have the opportunity to teach & coach your favorite sport too! Sharing and creating new friendships is the real name of the game! Be a sports ambassador!
Colombia Program Highlights
· Volunteer as a Sports or Physical Education teacher in a private/public school or community club team.
· Volunteer as a coach in a private/public school and/or community club team.
· Increase your soccer knowledge & skills by receiving guidance from experienced teachers and coaches.
· Earn international volunteering experience in the fields of Education, Sports, and Youth Development.
· BONUS: Experience everything Coffee! Planting, harvesting, processing, drying, milling, exporting, tasting, roasting, grinding, brewing!
· DOUBLE BONUS: Adventure Recreation: Ziplining, waterfall repelling, horseback riding, wall climbing, paintball, hiking, & more!
· SUPER BONUS: Help manage a sports club team!
· WOW BONUS: Spanish: Immerse yourself in Spanish in a meaningful valuable role!
How To Apply
To start, please fill out the following application form