Times of day
A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Do you love the arts and want to give back to your community? Join our team of passionate volunteers to assist us in organizing and implementing the Alki Art Fair! The Fair features over 75 local artist and craft vendors, live music, interactive kid’s activities, food carts, and the ever-popular silent auction held in the historic Alki Bathhouse. The 22nd Fair will be held July 27-28, 2019.
Board Secretary responsibilities include:
- Maintain records of the Board and ensure effective management of the organization's records.
- Record the minutes of Committee and Board Meetings.
- Ensure minutes are distributed to members shortly after each meeting,
- Be sufficiently familiar with legal documents (articles, by-laws, IRS letters, etc.) to note applicability during meetings.
- Manage the Fair's general information e-mail account; answer questions or direct them to the correct point of contact.