Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
WORK FROM HOME
District of Columbia
Director of Communications
Conduct press outreach-- (getting “wins” covered, prepping talking points for spokespeople, etc)
- Help TCM contributors develop their press skills.
- Aid in the development of spokespeople for TCM.
- Develop a strategic shock response strategy to get spokespeople in the media spotlight before and after climate disasters, championing climate mobilization on a national stage. Collaborate with the organizing team to involve protest/ direct action.
- Internal Communications
- Continue to develop the messaging guide and oversee its implementation across the org-- keep us on message
- Create or support the creation of: blog posts, email blasts, etc
- Develop and collaborate on developing materials (flyers, talking points, etc)
- Development Support on Communications-- creating materials for communications and building out fundraising events.
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
If you are interested in learning more about this position you may email, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a resume and/or LinkedIn profile. Please also include the best way to contact you as we will look to follow up.
We look forward to potentially connecting with you in the future!