Blockchain Strategic Partner – Tokenized Projects
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Advance Social Innovation
Times of day
Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
To Conduct client, prospect, industry, competitor and market research/analysis to inform targeted business development efforts and to Grow and nurture the size and strength of your professional network for the purposes of establishing new business in your local market
- Identify, create, lead and implement effective business development agreements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Identify, develop and maintain business relationships with partners and gain exposure to partners’ business initiatives
- Driven to deliver results for the team, eager to lend a hand wherever needed, comfortable with shifting priorities needed to bring team closer to the finish line.
- Ability to interpret legal documents & contracts
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with partners and executive management, while exhibiting superb communication skills.
- International Volunteers
How To Apply